While Serenity High is an official Texas and McKinney I.S.D. public high school, and while a portion of its costs are covered by conventional school funding and also by tuition, its small size and specialized nature require that additional funding be raised.
Donations for Serenity High are received by the McKinney Education Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization. Please follow these instructions to donate to either Serenity High or the Serenity High’s Building Fund:
1. Follow this link: www.mmeeff.com
2. Scroll down and click the red “Donate” button on the left side of the page.
3. As you’re completing the electronic donation form, select “Other” when you designate your gift.
4. In the “Other” box, please specify either “Serenity High” for general donations or “Serenity Building” for building-fund donations.
5. You will receive an email receipt after you submit your payment.
If you would like to make a general donation to Serenity High, please send check to this address:
Attn: Stephen Issa
PO Box 1692
McKinney, TX 75070
Serenity High “Wish List”
Serenity is a modest school with an operating budget to match. From time to time we are in need of simple supplies you might want to donate to the school. Please click to see the list.